- Jun 15 : First SVBC Board of Directors formed
- Aug 9 : First SVBC Board meeting
- Sep 11 : Ministry of I&B grants registration for SVBC(Telugu Channel)
- Oct 12-20 : First Bramhotsavams coverage under SVBC banner
- Oct 22 : Staff appointments start at Hyderabad and Tirupati
- Nov 1 : Program production starts with hired facilities
- Jan – Mar : Program production at Saradhi studios, Hyderabad in Srivari Temple set
- Apr 7 : Test signal and trial transmissions from Uplink at Noida
- Jul 7 : President of India inaugurates the SVB Channel at 09.03 hrs
- Sep 19 : ’Sri Venkateswara Bhakti Channel Private limited’ changed as ’Sri
Venkateswara Bhakti Channel’. Name change approved by Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Govt of India
- Oct 10 : Special set of ’Ananda Nilayam’ inaugurated for recording sevas performed
for the main Deity in the sanctum sanctorum
- Jan : SVBC operations at Thiru Nilayam shifted to MANA TV studios of SAPNET.
- : SVBC Producer Mahesh gets Nandi award from Govt of AP
- : 11 Nandi awards for different documentary programs of SVBC
- Sep : Entire SVBC operations shifted to Tirupati; only skeletal facilities retained at
- : 2 Nandi awards for different documentary programs of SVBC
- : SVBC cameraman Tirumala Rao given Nandi award for producing
‘Bhatukkamma Panduga’ documentary
- Feb 8 : SVBC Studios in Bhudevi Complex, Tirupati inaugurated
- Jul 7 : SVBC Teleport at Bhudevi Complex inaugurated
- Jul 22 : Ministry of I&B grants registration for SVBC’s Tamil Channel
- Sep 1 : SVBC operations at MANA TV studios, Hyderabad re-started.
- May 10 : SVBC staffer Sangeetha given ‘Best News Reader’ award by GVR Aradhana
Cultural Foundation, Hyderabad
- : SVBC gets 2 Nandi awards for documentary programmes
- Dec 10 : SVBC producer B.V.Ramana gets ‘Best Documentary’award for the program
‘Mana Tirumala’ from Arunodaya Art Creations.
- May 17 : SVBC staffer Sarita given ‘ Best News Reader’ award by GVR Aradhana
Cultural Foundation, Hyderabad.